Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quote James Carville: "If You Drag a Hundred Dollar Bill Through a Trailer Park . . . "



I didn't have good graphic to accompany this article about Governor Sarah Palin being ordered by a judge to cease and desist with the harassment of her brother-in-law (the one who used a taser on his 10 year old son). So I'm using this family in a fight on Jerry Springer for now -- until I find something more tasteless.

In the meantime -- here's a big shout out to the Palin Family for putting up with Mom's nonsense. If I were Mr. Palin, I'd be packing Piper, Trig, Bridget, the shotgun-wedding guy and Track on my boat and heading out with the Deadliest Catch fleet to get away from it all. C'mon -- who would you rather hang with: John McCain or Captain Sig?

No comments: