Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dr. Phil(good) Speaks Tonight

Market Close as of 5:16 pm ET, September 04
Dow -344.65 (-2.99%)

Well, this is the setup for Johnny Mac's speech tonight. He'll spend a lot of time getting us to cogitate about how Osama Bin Laden wants to blow me up in my place of work (I work 3 blocks from the NY Stock Exchange) but forget that my 401K is being detonated by a war that is bleeding $10 Billion (where's Carl Sagan when I need him!) each month.

Look, I don't bear Sen. McCain any personal animosity. I have a lot of respect for his personal courage and I dont think there is anyone in DC (including Obama) that could carry his shoes when it comes to the individual courage department. But lets face it -- he's sold his soul to the very right wing devils he thundered against during the 2000 primaries. And for that, I don't respect him very much at all.

Here is some Double Talk Express with the Late Great Tim Russert

No comments: